- Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use with clinically proven technology.
- Fully automatic inflation and dynamic measurement technology that varies the inflation process according to real-time blood pressure detection to reduce measurement time and increase user comfort.
- Stores 180 blood pressure readings (90 x 2 users) with date and time recordings.
- Automatic Irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and WHO Hypertension Indicator.
- Push-button access to Average blood pressure calculation.
I do take medication for blood pressure regulation, so this is a good product for me to have around the house. I was previously using a manual blood pressure gauge, and it is not the easiest thing in the world to do- by yourself! I was very excited when I got an offer to test this product out, for free, in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinions....
This monitor comes with a compact, portable storage case. It fits perfectly inside the case, and there are no problems opening and closing the carrying case. The case seems to be made of a sturdy hard plastic and does seem to be very durable.
The monitor itself, is not big and clunky, it is the ideal size for a wrist monitor. The digital read outs are very visible and easy to read. To use this monitor, all you do is follow the instructions on the wrist cuff, place it on the correct part of your wrist, push the middle button and it starts to work immediately. It only takes seconds for your reading to appear.
This monitor will store up to 180 single blood pressure measurements or if 2 people are using it, it could store 90 measurements for each of the users.
on the left hand side of the monitor, there is a color bar measurement- when each reading is taken- depending on your measurement, there will be a little line beside the high- medium- low bar... this bar is colored, red for high, yellow for medium, and green for normal...This lets you know what your measurement id considered- high- borderline- low.
It does require 2 batteries, which were included with the product. I really like the layout of this blood pressure monitor and it fits my wrist nicely.