The OxyLED® BL30 LED bike light set mounts quickly onto various bikes, which is great for cycling at night, in dark places, rain or fog. No tools are needed. Easy installation and a quick release design from the mounting place. The headlight fits most handlebars (2 rubber pads are included) while the taillight's angle is adjustable and its buckle design is very convenient to mount or quickly release from seat posts.
- Output: 300 lumen
- Modes: High-low-strobe-off.
- Powered by: one 18650 battery (included) or 3 AAA batteries.
- Run time: High-2 hrs, Low- 6 hrs (from just one 18650 battery, two batteries will double the run time)
- Dimensions: 12 cm / 5" x 3 cm / 1.2"
- Weight: 100g. / 3.5oz.
Tail light Specs
- Modes: Steady-on, Quick blink, Slow blink, Off.
- Powered by: 2 x CR2032 button cells (included)
- Run time: Steady-on (50 hrs.), blinking (100 hrs.)
- 1 x Aluminum alloy bike headlight.
- 1 x Bike headlight mount.
- 2 x USB rechargeable 18650 Li-ion batteries.
- 2 x Bike tail light. (CR2032 batteries included)
- 1 x User manual.
- 1 x Warranty card. The warranty is: 30 Days Money Back;12 Months Free Exchange Warranty
I did receive this product, free, in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinions. These are my thoughts on this LED Bike light set.....
I can not put into words, how nice and well made this set is. This is our first 'REAL' bike light set. This product came to me in a nice package, padded so that none of the parts were scratched. I will say, it took me a minute to figure out how the batteries were rechargeable :)...
The headlamp (pictured above), is the main piece. It is a flashlight, that is very well made. It is a little heavy but not too much- just because it seems to be really brawny. It gives off a nice circular shaped beam, it is much brighter than any flashlight, that I have ever used! When you are not using this light for your bike, you can just use it as a regular flashlight.
I liked how all batteries were included. The rechargeable batteries are USB, they are the coolest batteries ever! It also takes a few watch batteries- they are also included... I love when batteries are included- I am always so ready to jump in and use it- as soon as I open things.
It was simple to put together, it is pretty self explanatory- but a brochure does come with the product, or you can always go to Hisgadget.com
I thought the mount was extra sturdy- which it needs to be for bike riding- they really went above and beyond on the mount that comes with this kit. They even give you two little red tail lights... I think the main light, alone, is worth what this product retails for. I think it is well made, and perfect for my riding needs-