- Have you ever wanted to measure and monitor your pulse, pulse strength and blood oxygen level (SpO2) from home? Easy@Home offeres a great finger tip pulse oximeter. It show the reading in numbers as well as the waveforms (plethysmograph) and bar graph to give visual indication of the irregular, weak heartbeat or incorrect reading. *** Their Guarantee - We are so confident about the quality of product that we offer the Lifetime Hassle free PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee for this product. *** It features---
- Luxury Dual-Color OLED 4 directions displays with Waveforms (plethysmograph) and Bar Graph to see the result from any direction easily. One button touch for setting and last display mode saved after power off.
- Easy and Convenient One Button Operation, Auto power-off after 5 Seconds. Adjustable brightness for both indoor and outdoor environment
- Super fast, accurate measurements of SpO2 and pulse rate by digital processing. Fit Child to adult all finger sizes.
- Comes with elegant carrying case and Neck/wrist cord; It is approved by FDA, perfect for sport and aviation use. Batteries Last for 1000's of Readings. And battery is included.....
The Easy@Home Fingertip Pulse Oximeter allows you to find your SpO2 and pulse rate in a flash! Operating is easy since you just need to push one button. With this at your hands, or more specifically, fingertips, you can perform measurements anyplace, anywhere, and anytime!
Once you place your fingertip into the chamber, your results will display within a few seconds. What you will see are numbers signifying your SpO2 levels and pulse rate with a plethysmograph (waveform graph) and a bar graph underneath which display your heart rate in real time. The graphs give visual indication of the irregular, weak heartbeat or incorrect reading. The bright OLED display can rotate in four directions so that you can easily see the results from any view. By pushing the button, the display will rotate and also show or hide the graphs.
• Universal finger clip for fingers of all sizes
• Auto power off 5 seconds after finger removal
• Last display mode saved after power off
• Adjustable Brightness
• Carrying case
• Neck/Wrist cord
• User manual
My Thoughts-- I thought that the LED display was clear and crisp and very adjustable, when trying to read. It is so easy to use, that my kids can use it... My son has had many hospital stays, where all the loud beeps, keep him awake- with this pulse oximeter, there are no annoying sounds to worry about. All it took, was a few seconds to read, after inserting your finger....
I think this is a well made and affordable item, and every household should consider owning one.
This pulse oximeter was a breeze to clean, all you need is a few swipes of an alcohol pad. I like the design and overall performance- I have worked in nursing settings, where the pulse oximeter we had to use had a lot of lag and I just didn't trust them..... By the time you thought you had an accurate reading, your patient was aggravated, that it took so long!
This little pulse ox machine is like lightning, and I loved that....
***I want to disclose that I received the item listed above, for free, in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.***
Hi my name is Leighanna, mommy to 4(if you count the bf);) here to ramble about anything.....