- CMOS integrated circuit and dual slope A/D conversion, auto zero and select polarity.
- It will auto turn off after starting up 25 minutes.
- High reliable measure range and 32 gears are more effective to avoid false operation.
- Support transistor add Diode test.
- DC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V +- 0.5%, 600V +- 0.8%
- AC Voltage: 200V/600V +- 1.2%
- DC Current: 200A/2mA/20mA +- 1%, 200mA +- 1.5%, 10A +- 3%
- Resistance: 200Ω/2KΩ/20KΩ/200KΩ/2MΩ +- 0.8%
- Display: LCD, 1999 counts
- Fuse Protection: F-200mA/250V.
- O"ng Temperature: -0C to 40C.
- Over Range Indication: Only figure "1" on the display.
- Polarity Indication: "-" displayed for negative polarity.
- Low Battery Indication: - /+ display
- Battery: 9V (include).
- Dimension: 138mm x 69mm x 31mm.
- 1 x Volmate LCD Digital Multimeter
- 1 x Instruction Manual (English)
- 2 x test leads
- 1 x 9V Battery
At first glance it is very sleek and pretty compact, for what it does. Everything is located nicely and the digital numbers are very easy to read. An instruction manual is included with the packaging.
I did not really understand exactly what this product was or what it was supposed to do!! Thankfully the instruction manual is very easy to follow and I could use it by myself....
I thought this was a well quality, compact voltmeter and after using it a few times- the measurements were fairly accurate....