PEVA (Non-Toxic) Shower Curtain Liner from Smarty Pants Supplies - Environmentally Friendly, Frosted, Mildew Resistant, Heavy Duty 10-Gauge Vinyl, Reinforced with Metal Grommets, Magnetic Weights, Odor Free, 72" x72"
- - Keep Your Bathroom Mold & Mildew Free The Eco-Friendly Way
- PVC-Free Environmentally-Friendly, 100% PEVA
- Odorless, Mold & Mildew Resistant, Chlorine-Free
- Rust-Proof Metal Grommets, Encased Magnets, Wipes Clean with a Damp Cloth
- 100% No Questions Asked 30-day Money Back Guarantee
• Use alone or with a fabric shower curtain to ensure that your bathroom stays mold, mildew, and bacteria free
• Comes with rust resistant metal grommets and weighted bottom hem for easy installation and even easier use
• Resists the growth of mold, mildew and other harmful bacteria that creeps into unprotected bathrooms by utilizing its 100% PEVA material
• 72" length protects your bathroom and keeps your floor dry no matter the size of your tub or shower
Our 100% PEVA Curtains Are Odorless, Chlorine Free, Non-Toxic and Guaranteed To Satisfy
This opportunity, could not have came at a better time. I was in desperate need of a new shower liner.
Right away, I could tell the PEVA liner was made well. The liner I was taking down, felt like saran wrap compared to the PEVA liner.
The PEVA liner did give off an unpleasant odor! Most products like this, have a strong chemical smell, upon opening. I could not detect a smell with this liner. The demensions were 72'x72', I did not have to adjust my curtain rod or cut off any of the product, it fit really well.
I received this in frosted, you can not see through this liner. It is reinforced around the holes, so you don't have to be too gentle with it. I have had liners, that rip with the slightest little tug. I read in a review of this item, that they thought this liner was thinner than they would usually purchase... Not my case, it is very thick and brawny.
I had no trouble installing this liner. It had a few wrinkles from being folded, which were gone within hours of hanging up. Water just beads off of this liner! I will continue to use it, as for now, I do recommend this item.